Medical KOS provides different types of contents.
- Content can be shown in movie.
- Interactive (rotating images)
- Angles, sizes and transparency levels of the content can be changed interactively for effective viewing.
- Interactive (layered images)
- Sizes and transparency levels of the content can be changed interactively for effective viewing.
Images are created with regular TV and video cameras, as well as the following devices.
- Images are created with computer graphics.
- Electron microscope
- Images are created with electron microscope.
- Images are created with CT.
Most content of Medical KOS supports stereoscopic viewing.
Stereoscopic viewing with red/cyan glasses.
Glasses-free viewing (stereo pair)
Glasses-free viewing of images placed side-by-side as one stereoscopic image.
Corresponds to cross-eyed viewing and parallel viewing methods.
Used to display content on a 3D TV or a projector compatible with side-by-side format.
Content of Medical KOS can be displayed on an external monitor.
Glasses-free stereoscoping viewing and 3D viewing with red/cyan glasses are available on iPhone or iPad. When connecting the iPhone/iPad to an external display, even clearer images can be viewed on a large screen.
Use of a high-performance iPad or iPhone is recommended for this function.